1. These Terms and Conditions (Terms) apply to every booking with Bare Butlers (Booking), and set out Bare Butlers’ terms of engagement. Any person who has made a Booking with Bare Butlers (Host), in any manner whatsoever, agrees to be bound by these Terms.
3. Bare Butlers may change, amend or replace these Terms by uploading revised terms onto this webpage at any time in its entire discretion. An up-to-date copy of these Terms will always be available through the Booking confirmation email. The updated Terms will apply from the date that Bare Butlers publishes the webpage, and that date will be indicated below.
4. Payments for the Booking are set out in the Booking confirmation email, and are broken-down as follows:
(a) booking fee, which is due seven days before the Booking and includes the $50 deposit to secure the Booking; and
(b) travel fee (if applicable, per Bare Butlers’ Travel Fee Calculator), which is due in cash to the Butler at the Booking.
5. The Host agrees to ensure timely payment of all amounts due to Bare Butlers, and acknowledges that any payments after the respective deadlines may mean that Bare Butlers is unable to service the Booking, or may only be able to provide an alternative service at the Booking.
6. A $50 deposit is due from the Host upon submitting a Booking request. When the deposit is received, Bare Butlers reserves the agreed time and date and will prioritise the Host’s Booking over subsequent booking requests.
7. If the Host wishes to cancel the Booking (subject to any specific cancellation policy that may apply under Bare Butlers’ COVID-19 Policy):
(a) Cancellations more than six weeks before the Booking will be refunded in full (subject to any applicable credit card fees).
(b) For cancellations between six weeks and three days before the Booking, the deposit is non-refundable. Bare Butlers will refund any remaining payments that the Host made towards the booking fee (subject to any applicable credit card fees).
(c) The entire booking fee is non-refundable where the Host cancels the Booking with less than three days’ (72 hours) notice. For the avoidance of doubt, if the Booking is made within three days of the chosen date and time, this clause 7(c) will still apply.
8. Bare Butlers will do its best to honour date, time or service changes by the Host, provided that the Host gives adequate notice, and subject to Butlers’ availability.
9. For changes up to 72 hours before the event start time (as booked):
(a) any changes which result in a higher booking fee must be paid immediately by the Host to secure the updated event details; and
(b) any changes which result in a lower booking fee will entitle the Host to a refund of the difference, subject to any applicable credit card fees.
10. For changes within 72 hours of the event start time (as booked):
(a) any changes which result in a higher booking fee must be paid immediately by the Host to secure the updated event details; however
(b) the Host is not entitled to a refund in respect of any changes that would otherwise result in a lower booking fee; and
(c) the Host acknowledges that the length of the service may be reduced in order to ensure that Bare Butlers is able to fulfil the event according to the Host’s requested changes.
11. The Host agrees to contact Bare Butlers as soon as possible if the Host anticipates that their Butler may be late to the Booking (or unable to show up). Bare Butlers will make all reasonable endeavours to implement alternative arrangements where the originally-scheduled Butler is late or unable to attend the Booking. Alternative arrangements may include changes to the Butler, the time and/or the service, at Bare Butlers’ discretion.
12. In the event of a Butler not showing up to the Booking, and where Bare Butlers cannot implement any alternative arrangements, a full refund will be provided to the Host.
13. If alternative arrangements can be implemented, but these involve some changes to the Booking:
(a) Bare Butlers will refund any difference in the applicable booking fee (e.g. if a semi-nude service is provided in substitution for a nude service); and
(b) at its entire discretion, Bare Butlers may (but is not obliged to) offer the Host a partial refund in consideration for changes on short notice.
14. Neither party (including Bare Butlers, the Butler/s or the Host) will be liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation of the Booking where such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the parties.
15. Travel fees may apply where the event address is beyond the central suburbs of the nearest city where Butlers are based. The travel fee is calculated to reflect Butlers’ return trip, and is rounded down to the nearest $5 increment. Travel fees are due per Butler, unless Bare Butlers agree to make arrangements for Butlers to travel together (which the Host acknowledges is not possible in all situations).
16. The Host may schedule the Booking at an imprecise address (e.g. a suburb or city). The Host acknowledges that any travel fee set out in the Booking confirmation email may be overridden when the address is changed or specified closer to the Booking time.
17. The Host agrees to have the travel fee/s set aside in cash at the event. Where the Host does not have the travel fee set aside in cash at the event, the Host agrees to pay the Butler directly by bank transfer and provide the Butler proof of the transfer occurring (e.g. showing the confirmation screen). The Host acknowledges that Bare Butlers will take all necessary steps recover any outstanding travel fee/s from the Host after the Booking.
18. The Host acknowledges that Butlers’ availabilities can change at any time. Bare Butlers will make reasonable endeavours to honour the Host’s Butler preferences. However, Bare Butlers cannot guarantee any particular Butler/s for the Booking.
19. Bare Butlers’ confirmation that a preferred Butler has been assigned to the Booking does not guarantee their attendance at the Booking. The Host acknowledges that changes may happen on short notice and the Host is not entitled to notification of Butler changes (though Bare Butlers will generally notify the Host where practicable).
20. In the event that a requested Butler is unavailable for, or unable to attend, the Booking, Bare Butlers will choose the most suitable replacement based on: similar looks, availability for the Booking time and location, and the most appropriate personality.
21. The Host is not entitled to any refund, discount or other compensation merely because a Butler other than the Host’s requested Butler/s has served the Booking.
22. Not all Butlers are comfortable with Bare Butlers’ full range of services. For specialised services such as nude life drawing and strip teases, the range of available Butlers may be limited.
23. It is not uncommon that a stripper’s costume may become damaged during the night. As such, Bare Butlers cannot guarantee that the Host’s preferred stripper costume will be available for the Booking. The Host is not entitled to a refund, discount or other compensation merely because a stripper does not have the Host’s preferred costume at the Booking.
24. Incidents and accidents may occur while Butlers are at the Booking (including but not limited to: damage to furniture, spilled drinks, and excess alcohol consumption). The Host takes sole responsibility for any incidents, accidents or damage that occurs at the Booking, and acknowledges that Bare Butlers will not be liable in relation to same.
25. In the event of any loss, damage or harm that is alleged to arise out of the Butler’s service or performance, the Host is to pursue appropriate action against the Butler only.
26. The Host is responsible for how their guests treat the Butler/s. Butlers are to be treated with respect at all times; verbally and physically.
27. If a Butler feels they are being abused, threatened or otherwise harassed or intimidated, they will give notice to the Host and a reasonable opportunity for the Host to address the adverse circumstances. If there is no improvement within a reasonable time, for their own health and safety, the Butler is entitled to leave the Booking. In these circumstances, the Host will not be entitled to a refund.
28. If the Host is at any point dissatisfied with the service they are receiving, the Host must, as soon as possible:
(a) notify the Butler of their dissatisfaction and the reasons for it, and give the Butler a reasonable opportunity to improve; and
(b) contact Bare Butlers to discuss same (in accordance with the opportunity for Bare Butlers to remedy the service under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993).
29. If the Butler’s services continue to be dissatisfactory without any improvement by the Butler, the Host may send the Butler away from the Booking early. The Host agrees to contact Bare Butlers before taking any such action under this clause 29, and acknowledges that any failure to do so may constitute a waiver of the Host’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
30. Where the Host has a material complaint in relation to the Booking, Bare Butlers may, at its entire discretion, offer a partial or complete refund. Bare Butlers is under no obligation to offer or agree to provide any refund.
31. The Host acknowledges and agrees that any refund offered by Bare Butlers:
(a) will be in full and final settlement of all claims arising out of or related to the Booking (whether known or not yet contemplated);
(b) may be paid by way of refund to the Host’s credit card or by direct transfer from Bare Butlers (to be determined at Bare Butlers’ discretion); and
(c) does not, if accepted by the Host, represent an admission of liability by Bare Butlers.
33. If any guest objects to their picture being shared on Bare Butlers’ website and social media, the Host agrees to advise Bare Butlers at the earliest opportunity.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 30 March 2022.
Start the party with a bang when your Butler strips to a G-string. Then, he will be your topless waiter for two hours.
Your Butler will both host and pose for a series of fun drawing games, tastefully nude. This activity lasts one hour.
Your topless waiter will host games and mix drinks for the first hour. Then, draw your nude model in a series of drawing games.