1. Bare Butlers complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 2020 (the Act) when dealing with personal information (as defined in the Act).
2. This Policy sets out how Bare Butlers will collect, use, disclose and protect the personal information of any person who has made a booking with Bare Butlers (Host) or any guest of the Host’s at that booking.
3. This Policy does not limit or exclude any person’s rights under the Act. For further information on the Act, see https://privacy.org.nz.
4. Bare Butlers may change, amend or replace this Policy by uploading a revised Policy onto this webpage at any time at its entire discretion. The change will apply from the date that Bare Butlers uploads the revised Policy, and that date will be indicated below.
5. Bare Butlers collects personal information from:
(a) the Host directly when personal information is provided to Bare Butlers in any way; and
(b) third parties where the Host has authorised this or if the information is publicly available.
6. To the extent possible, Bare Butlers collects personal information from the Host directly.
7. Bare Butlers will use the Host’s personal information:
(a) to verify the Host’s identity, address and contact details;
(b) to provide services and/or products to the Host and the Host’s guests;
(c) to market Bare Butlers’ (or its related entities’) services and/or products any person, including contacting the Host electronically (for example, by text or email);
(d) to improve the services and/or products that Bare Butlers provides to the Host;
(e) to bill the Host and to collect money owed to Bare Butlers;
(f) to respond to communications with the Host;
(g) to protect and/or enforce Bare Butlers’ legal rights and interests, including defending any claim; and
(h) for any other purpose authorised by the Host, the Act or any other law.
8. Bare Butlers may disclose the Host’s personal information to:
(a) another company or trading entity within Bare Butlers’ corporate group;
(b) any business that supports Bare Butlers’ services and/or products;
(c) Bare Butlers’ staff, for the purpose of providing Bare Butlers’ services and/or products to the Host;
(d) a person who may lawfully require Bare Butlers to supply the Host’s personal information (such as regulatory authorities);
(e) any person authorised by the Act or any other law; and
(f) any other person authorised by the Host.
9. Bare Butlers will only disclose or share the Host’s personal information to a person overseas where Bare Butlers is satisfied that the Host’s personal information will be adequately protected.
10. Bare Butlers will take reasonable efforts to protect personal information that it holds from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
11. Bare Butlers will keep the Host’s personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or the purpose for which it may be used. For the majority of personal information held by Bare Butlers, that will be for as long as Bare Butlers has a relationship with the Host. Once Bare Butlers’ relationship with the Host has come to an end, Bare Butlers will retain the personal information for a period of time that enables it to maintain business records for analysis and/or audit purposes.
12. Bare Butlers will delete the Host’s personal information when it is no longer required for its business purposes (or where any other reason for deletion under the Act applies). If there is any information that Bare Butlers is unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from its systems, Bare Butlers will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further processing or use of the data.
13. Subject to certain grounds for refusal set out in the Act, the Host (or any guest whose personal information is collected by Bare Butlers) has the right to access their readily retrievable personal information that Bare Butlers holds, and to request a correction to that personal information. Before acting on any such request, Bare Butlers requires the production of satisfactory evidence to confirm that the requester is the individual to whom the personal information relates.
14. In respect of a request for correction, if Bare Butlers agrees that the proposed correction is reasonable and Bare Butlers is reasonably able to change the personal information, Bare Butlers will make the correction. If Bare Butlers does not make the correction, Bare Butlers will take reasonable steps to note on the personal information that the subject requested a correction.
15. If the Host wishes to exercise either of the above rights, the Host must email Bare Butlers at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Host’s email must include identifying evidence and set out the details of the request (e.g. the personal information, or the correction, that is being requested).
16. Bare Butlers may charge for the reasonable costs of providing copies of any personal information or correcting that information.
17. While Bare Butlers takes reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, any information provided to Bare Butlers over the internet (that may or may not contain personal information) is done so at the user’s own risk.
19. By using Bare Butlers’ website or contacting Bare Butlers, the Host consents to receiving communications of a commercial, promotional or marketing nature by email, electronic message, phone call, SMS or other communication method. The Host may opt out of receiving such electronic messages or other communications by contacting Bare Butlers, or utilising any unsubscribe facility that accompanies an electronic message or other communication.
20. In the event of any privacy breach that is likely to cause anyone serious harm, Bare Butlers will notify the Office of the Privacy Commissioner and any affected persons in accordance with the Act.
Start the party with a bang when your Butler strips to a G-string. Then, he will be your topless waiter for two hours.
Your Butler will both host and pose for a series of fun drawing games, tastefully nude. This activity lasts one hour.
Your topless waiter will host games and mix drinks for the first hour. Then, draw your nude model in a series of drawing games.